Saul Alinsky once said that “Tactics is doing what you can with what you have”, but do you know if what you can, is the maximum of what you could?
If you coach youth teams, one of the most important parts of your work is to prepare the offensive scheme with which you want the players to communicate and achieve the maximum performance from every opportunity.
The coach is usually taught with tactical references from professional teams, but rarely he learns through specifically designed tactical structures for young players.
SportCoach brings you an essential training, necessary for the good Coach who wants an orderly growth of his team’s game.
With Jota Cuspinera, José Luis Ereña, and Roberto Hernández, you will enter the exciting world of tactics for young teams, in a constructive way with which you will feel fully competent while working with your team.
In this training you will learn:
– How to build the tactics of a youth team.
– Key tactical concepts at youth stages.
– How to create and develop a set on offense.
– Methodological aspects of tactical early learning.
– Complete process of tactical building.
– Ideas and specific methodology.
If you want to learn how to teach tactics in youth category teams, Get this course!
* If you have already purchased the Youth Procoach Course, you should not acquire this product because it is included in it.
UNLIMITED ACCESS, even after the course has finished. Access whenever you want.
For basketball coaches from youth to professionals.
We know that it is important to solve any doubts you may have, so the content creator himself and his assistants will accompany you through it, and you will be able to contact them via the platform anytime. (It usually takes well under 48 hours to get back to you).