Do you feel that you no longer know how to teach your players more about the basics in basketball?
Do you envy those coaches who dominate the technical details when they teach the game?
If you think you need to improve your players’ technical skills, and you don’t know how to continue making them grow, you’re in luck!
SportCoach brings you a course with three of the best skills coaches in Spain responsible for the development of players such as Ricky Rubio, or Rudy Fernández.
Sito Alonso, Antonio Pérez-Cainzos, and José Luis Ereña, offer three training sessions on passing, dribbling, and shooting, with hundreds of details to take your players to a professional level.
In this training you will learn:
- To train technical skills: passing, dribbling, and shooting.
- Multiple teaching details of the basics.
- Specific exercises for technical development.
- Frequent errors and solutions for the improvement of the skills.
- Adaptation of the technical details to the players’ characteristics.
- Application of the skills to the game and the competition.
If you want to learn a lot about individual skills development for young players, do not miss this course. Get it NOW!
* If you have already purchased the Youth Procoach Course, you should not acquire this product because it is included in it.
UNLIMITED ACCESS, even after the course has finished. Access whenever you want.
For basketball coaches from youth to professionals.
We know that it is important to solve any doubts you may have, so the content creator himself and his assistants will accompany you through it, and you will be able to contact them via the platform anytime. (It usually takes well under 48 hours to get back to you).